After a pretty busy few months, we have a bit of a lull now until our performance at the National Street Choirs Festival in Bury in July (except those of us who are organising or singing in Leicester Sing for Water!). We had a great time singing at the CND/Amnesty event at The Red Tent, and are now looking forward to polishing our repertoire for Bury!
A proud member of the Campaign Choirs Network
- RT @DrRosena: ♻ Retweet if you'll be socially-distancing this weekend. ❤ Like if you'll be reminding your friends and family to do the sam… 1 week ago
- RT @Janmakarta: @SandraDunn1955 I‘d have a bit more sympathy if this hadn’t been going on for four solid years. Did people really not stop… 1 week ago
- As we can't go busking during the lockdown, we made a donation from our funds to @CAATuk. Here's their reply, and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- "All we are saying is 'Give Peace A Chance'" - song of the day redleicesterchoir.com/this-too-shall… (pics from Peace Walk, Leice… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @SocialistChoir: WE’RE RECRUITING a new MUSICAL DIRECTOR ideally to work in a job share with our current MD. Interested? Have a look he… 1 month ago