After a pretty busy few months, we have a bit of a lull now until our performance at the National Street Choirs Festival in Bury in July (except those of us who are organising or singing in Leicester Sing for Water!). We had a great time singing at the CND/Amnesty event at The Red Tent, and are now looking forward to polishing our repertoire for Bury!
A proud member of the Campaign Choirs Network
- RT @DavidLammy: Barefaced lies designed to whip up hate against some of the world’s most vulnerable people. This is unhinged. https://t.co/… 6 days ago
- RT @Bucktonbirder: The falcon was found on top of a plucked Wood Pigeon on @nationaltrust land. Despite the investigation being closed, Der… 6 days ago
- RT @ClaireStudd: @denisesteadman @CovidLeics They don't seem to understand that not everyone can afford to self isolate if they need to, so… 1 week ago
- RT @denisesteadman: @CovidLeics Need proper isolate support. Until this happens, peeps in work won’t isolate or take tests. Simply can’t af… 1 week ago
- RT @nickmward: As a follow up to the tweet I wrote this piece for TES. People need to remember that she was a child, brainwashed and groome… 1 week ago