Tonight there will be no rehearsal at the Secular Hall; instead, we’ll be at the Musician (just round the corner in Clyde St) supporting Roy Bailey! Doors open at 8pm, and tickets cost £10. The event is in support of the Lord Mayor’s Forget-Me-Not Appeal.
A proud member of the Campaign Choirs Network
- On Saturday Red Leicester raised £121 for local food banks out busking. Later some of us went to sing at the Enough… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Red Leicester waiting to welcome the giant puppet Storm to Leicester as part of the City Festival. They sang enviro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @ColleenMolloy8: PRT 2min video about the #AntiRefugeeAct which came into force last month. We MUST repeal this to remain a humane socie… 4 months ago
- Busy weekend for Red Leicester, here we are busking on Saturday for Water Aid. Today, we’re singing at the Leicest… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Red Leicester choir sang at the re-opening of Prebend Gardens in Leicester on Saturday. redleicesterchoir.com https://t.co/TkQddyCAnO 6 months ago