This afternoon, choir members Glenys and Colleen appeared on Jim Davis’ show on BBC Radio Leicester, talking about Red Leicester (and a great job they did too). Frank has kindly converted their interview into an MP3, which is available here (the link will lead you to WikiUploads; click on the green ‘Download This File’ button).
A proud member of the Campaign Choirs Network
- RT @Raphael_Hogarth: Asked whether he lied to the Queen, the PM replies "absolutely not, and the High Court in England clearly agrees with… 2 days ago
- Thank you #Leicester! - £100 donated at our busk last Saturday for the Red Cross Bahamas hurricane appeal. We rehea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @PoliticsJOE_UK: “I always felt British, a citizen with equal rights. Then overnight my world was turned upside down." Anna has lived i… 6 days ago
- RT @NmClarionChoir: Really looking forward to singing @CNDuk in #Chesterfield on Saturday 21st September 😮🎶🎶 6 days ago
- RT @SocialistChoir: Our new term starts on 12th September. Feel like #singingforchange? Come and join us. #songsforhope https://t.co/M… 6 days ago