On Saturday 24th April Red Leicester Choir and Greenshoots Ceilidh Orchestra will be joining forces again to raise money for the Red Cross’ appeal for Haiti. Last year’s ceilidh was great fun (and the hall has fabulous acoustics!). Come along for food, a performance by the choir, and of course plenty of dancing. 7.30pm, Ukrainian Hall, Fosse Road South, Leicester. Ticket prices TBA.
A proud member of the Campaign Choirs Network
- On Saturday Red Leicester raised £121 for local food banks out busking. Later some of us went to sing at the Enough… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Red Leicester waiting to welcome the giant puppet Storm to Leicester as part of the City Festival. They sang enviro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @ColleenMolloy8: PRT 2min video about the #AntiRefugeeAct which came into force last month. We MUST repeal this to remain a humane socie… 4 months ago
- Busy weekend for Red Leicester, here we are busking on Saturday for Water Aid. Today, we’re singing at the Leicest… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Red Leicester choir sang at the re-opening of Prebend Gardens in Leicester on Saturday. redleicesterchoir.com https://t.co/TkQddyCAnO 6 months ago