On Saturday 24th April Red Leicester Choir and Greenshoots Ceilidh Orchestra will be joining forces again to raise money for the Red Cross’ appeal for Haiti. Last year’s ceilidh was great fun (and the hall has fabulous acoustics!). Come along for food, a performance by the choir, and of course plenty of dancing. 7.30pm, Ukrainian Hall, Fosse Road South, Leicester. Ticket prices TBA.
A proud member of the Campaign Choirs Network
- @Blammo771 @JoeBangles11 @jeremycorbyn We don't sing cheesy songs! 1 month ago
- Too young to remember Callaghan's 1970s cuts? In 2010, on the eve of Osborne's austerity @christineburns podcasted… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @DavidLammy: Barefaced lies designed to whip up hate against some of the world’s most vulnerable people. This is unhinged. https://t.co/… 3 months ago
- RT @Bucktonbirder: The falcon was found on top of a plucked Wood Pigeon on @nationaltrust land. Despite the investigation being closed, Der… 3 months ago
- RT @ClaireStudd: @denisesteadman @CovidLeics They don't seem to understand that not everyone can afford to self isolate if they need to, so… 3 months ago