On Saturday 24th April Red Leicester Choir and Greenshoots Ceilidh Orchestra will be joining forces again to raise money for the Red Cross’ appeal for Haiti. Last year’s ceilidh was great fun (and the hall has fabulous acoustics!). Come along for food, a performance by the choir, and of course plenty of dancing. 7.30pm, Ukrainian Hall, Fosse Road South, Leicester. Ticket prices TBA.
A proud member of the Campaign Choirs Network
- 100 Women: Soundtrack to the history of the of the last century or so explored by Beatrix de la Paz. With tracklist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @EveDraytonHill: Be like @RedLeicsChoir...please support our foodbank to provide food for struggling families this winter 6 days ago
- @laurielorry @janetsinger @sharespacelight @CurveLeicester Thank you! 2 weeks ago
- What an amazing experience that was, working with @laurielorry, @janetsinger and @sharespacelight on Alice in her… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @FoodWoodgate: We'd like to say a huge thank you to @RedLeicsChoir for their kind donation of £50 last week! We really are grateful for… 2 weeks ago