On Saturday 24th April Red Leicester Choir and Greenshoots Ceilidh Orchestra will be joining forces again to raise money for the Red Cross’ appeal for Haiti. Last year’s ceilidh was great fun (and the hall has fabulous acoustics!). Come along for food, a performance by the choir, and of course plenty of dancing. 7.30pm, Ukrainian Hall, Fosse Road South, Leicester. Ticket prices TBA.
A proud member of the Campaign Choirs Network
- Busy weekend for Red Leicester, here we are busking on Saturday for Water Aid. Today, we’re singing at the Leicest… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Red Leicester choir sang at the re-opening of Prebend Gardens in Leicester on Saturday. redleicesterchoir.com https://t.co/TkQddyCAnO 1 month ago
- CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTORS’ MEMORIAL DAY (MAY 15TH) Red Leicester joined with the people of Leicester to commemorate a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @RedLeicsChoir: Valentines Day: We sing Boff Whalley's Citizen Shanty. Please share widely and ask your MP to support amendments to the… 4 months ago
- For more info, here's a statement from @JCWI_UK jcwi.org.uk/blog/what-is-h… and here's a MP Lobbying Kit from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago