We’re all back at choir and refreshed after a long summer holiday, and working on new material for the upcoming Raise Your Banners Festival of Political Song 2009, being held in Bradford on the 6th-8th November. Red Leicester will be performing in the Saturday afternoon concert at Bradford Cathedral, along with a number of other choirs. The concert starts at 1pm on Saturday the 7th of November, and tickets are £5. See the RYB website for more details of the weekend (which looks to be very exciting, including a Leon Rosselson concert!).
A proud member of the Campaign Choirs Network
- RT @DavidLammy: Barefaced lies designed to whip up hate against some of the world’s most vulnerable people. This is unhinged. https://t.co/… 6 days ago
- RT @Bucktonbirder: The falcon was found on top of a plucked Wood Pigeon on @nationaltrust land. Despite the investigation being closed, Der… 6 days ago
- RT @ClaireStudd: @denisesteadman @CovidLeics They don't seem to understand that not everyone can afford to self isolate if they need to, so… 1 week ago
- RT @denisesteadman: @CovidLeics Need proper isolate support. Until this happens, peeps in work won’t isolate or take tests. Simply can’t af… 1 week ago
- RT @nickmward: As a follow up to the tweet I wrote this piece for TES. People need to remember that she was a child, brainwashed and groome… 1 week ago