A Choral Singer’s Workshop
Led by Nigel Perrin £15
Saturday 14th February 2009 10.30 – 4.30
Guthlaxton College, Wigston, Leicester
A one day workshop aimed at anyone interested in improving their choral singing technique. The day’s content will be suitable for choral singers of all abilities and experience.
The day will be spent studying a varied selection of pieces from the European Sacred Music (ed.John Rutter) (OUP) – from vibrant Italian to romantic Teutonic and piquant Gallic – a diverse range of works which will prove both stimulating and rewarding to sing. And includes….
– A variety of warm-up exercises;
– Some fun things to loosen up;
– More technical challenges;
– Exploring ways of developing aural awareness to improve singing in tune;
– Discussion about rehearsal techniques.
For further information and to book please download the booking form here
Or call Becky on 0116 212 9597 or email email@example.com