Tomorrow afternoon, some of the members of Red Leicester will be leading the Christmas carols at LOROS Hospice’s annual Light Up a Life service. The service begins at 4.30pm on Sunday the 7th of December, and takes place in the hospice grounds. In addition to the carols, the Christmas tree lights are switched on, and visitors are encouraged to remember the lives of their loved ones. More details can be found here.
A proud member of the Campaign Choirs Network
- #ThisTooShallPass - thanks to our web editor for his frequent updates on this page, including a new song every day! redleicesterchoir.com/this-too-shall… 2 days ago
- RT @CampaignChoirs: Susan Robeson tells how her grandfather Paul rewrote the words of 'Old Man River' - and much more about this hero's lif… 2 days ago
- RT @PeterStefanovi2: I have recieved a number of messages asking me to stop pointing out that prior to the pandemic there were 14 million p… 2 days ago
- RT @singovertheguns: Oh How We Love The NHS, barbershop style...! #StayHomeSaveLives #COVID2019 #NHSThankYou #savetheNHS https://t.co/yB6TW… 2 days ago
- RT @ProfJTOBrien: Am I the only NHS worker who is slightly uncomfortable about the 8pm applause? I thank all for their great support for k… 2 days ago