Tomorrow afternoon, some of the members of Red Leicester will be leading the Christmas carols at LOROS Hospice’s annual Light Up a Life service. The service begins at 4.30pm on Sunday the 7th of December, and takes place in the hospice grounds. In addition to the carols, the Christmas tree lights are switched on, and visitors are encouraged to remember the lives of their loved ones. More details can be found here.
A proud member of the Campaign Choirs Network
- @Blammo771 @JoeBangles11 @jeremycorbyn We don't sing cheesy songs! 3 months ago
- Too young to remember Callaghan's 1970s cuts? In 2010, on the eve of Osborne's austerity @christineburns podcasted… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @DavidLammy: Barefaced lies designed to whip up hate against some of the world’s most vulnerable people. This is unhinged. https://t.co/… 5 months ago
- RT @Bucktonbirder: The falcon was found on top of a plucked Wood Pigeon on @nationaltrust land. Despite the investigation being closed, Der… 5 months ago
- RT @ClaireStudd: @denisesteadman @CovidLeics They don't seem to understand that not everyone can afford to self isolate if they need to, so… 5 months ago