Tomorrow afternoon, some of the members of Red Leicester will be leading the Christmas carols at LOROS Hospice’s annual Light Up a Life service. The service begins at 4.30pm on Sunday the 7th of December, and takes place in the hospice grounds. In addition to the carols, the Christmas tree lights are switched on, and visitors are encouraged to remember the lives of their loved ones. More details can be found here.
A proud member of the Campaign Choirs Network
- RT @DrRosena: ♻ Retweet if you'll be socially-distancing this weekend. ❤ Like if you'll be reminding your friends and family to do the sam… 6 days ago
- RT @Janmakarta: @SandraDunn1955 I‘d have a bit more sympathy if this hadn’t been going on for four solid years. Did people really not stop… 6 days ago
- As we can't go busking during the lockdown, we made a donation from our funds to @CAATuk. Here's their reply, and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- "All we are saying is 'Give Peace A Chance'" - song of the day redleicesterchoir.com/this-too-shall… (pics from Peace Walk, Leice… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @SocialistChoir: WE’RE RECRUITING a new MUSICAL DIRECTOR ideally to work in a job share with our current MD. Interested? Have a look he… 3 weeks ago