Tomorrow afternoon, some of the members of Red Leicester will be leading the Christmas carols at LOROS Hospice’s annual Light Up a Life service. The service begins at 4.30pm on Sunday the 7th of December, and takes place in the hospice grounds. In addition to the carols, the Christmas tree lights are switched on, and visitors are encouraged to remember the lives of their loved ones. More details can be found here.
A proud member of the Campaign Choirs Network
- RT @Raphael_Hogarth: Asked whether he lied to the Queen, the PM replies "absolutely not, and the High Court in England clearly agrees with… 2 days ago
- Thank you #Leicester! - £100 donated at our busk last Saturday for the Red Cross Bahamas hurricane appeal. We rehea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @PoliticsJOE_UK: “I always felt British, a citizen with equal rights. Then overnight my world was turned upside down." Anna has lived i… 6 days ago
- RT @NmClarionChoir: Really looking forward to singing @CNDuk in #Chesterfield on Saturday 21st September 😮🎶🎶 6 days ago
- RT @SocialistChoir: Our new term starts on 12th September. Feel like #singingforchange? Come and join us. #songsforhope https://t.co/M… 6 days ago