Tomorrow afternoon, some of the members of Red Leicester will be leading the Christmas carols at LOROS Hospice’s annual Light Up a Life service. The service begins at 4.30pm on Sunday the 7th of December, and takes place in the hospice grounds. In addition to the carols, the Christmas tree lights are switched on, and visitors are encouraged to remember the lives of their loved ones. More details can be found here.
A proud member of the Campaign Choirs Network
- @normfinkelstein International recognition at last! The video at the top is from the Massed Sing finale of the 2016… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- International recognition at last! The video at the top is from the Massed Sing finale of the 2016 #StreetChoirs fe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @PPUtoday: Join us at 12 midday on Sunday in London's Tavistock Square for the Peace Pledge Union's national ceremony, as we remember al… 1 week ago
- RT @NmClarionChoir: Looking forward to #SingingForSocialJustice with @RushcliffeLab on 🌹17th November 🌹#GTTO #GE2019 1 week ago
- RT @freedomandjobs: .@JtoJ_Leicester is leaving .@AttenboroughAC after a spectacular stay. Footfall@the exhibition &events exceeded expect… 2 weeks ago