Tomorrow afternoon, some of the members of Red Leicester will be leading the Christmas carols at LOROS Hospice’s annual Light Up a Life service. The service begins at 4.30pm on Sunday the 7th of December, and takes place in the hospice grounds. In addition to the carols, the Christmas tree lights are switched on, and visitors are encouraged to remember the lives of their loved ones. More details can be found here.
A proud member of the Campaign Choirs Network
- 100 Women: Soundtrack to the history of the of the last century or so explored by Beatrix de la Paz. With tracklist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @EveDraytonHill: Be like @RedLeicsChoir...please support our foodbank to provide food for struggling families this winter 1 week ago
- @laurielorry @janetsinger @sharespacelight @CurveLeicester Thank you! 2 weeks ago
- What an amazing experience that was, working with @laurielorry, @janetsinger and @sharespacelight on Alice in her… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @FoodWoodgate: We'd like to say a huge thank you to @RedLeicsChoir for their kind donation of £50 last week! We really are grateful for… 2 weeks ago