On Wednesday the 24th of September the choir had a new members’ evening. Of course we welcome new members all year round, but this offered an opportunity to hear (and join in with!) a range of songs from across our repertoire. Several new people attended the meeting, and the choir members enjoyed meeting them. We taught Siyahamba, a popular African song from the socialist repertoire, and performed You’ve Got a Friend.
A proud member of the Campaign Choirs Network
- RT @DavidLammy: Barefaced lies designed to whip up hate against some of the world’s most vulnerable people. This is unhinged. https://t.co/… 6 days ago
- RT @Bucktonbirder: The falcon was found on top of a plucked Wood Pigeon on @nationaltrust land. Despite the investigation being closed, Der… 6 days ago
- RT @ClaireStudd: @denisesteadman @CovidLeics They don't seem to understand that not everyone can afford to self isolate if they need to, so… 1 week ago
- RT @denisesteadman: @CovidLeics Need proper isolate support. Until this happens, peeps in work won’t isolate or take tests. Simply can’t af… 1 week ago
- RT @nickmward: As a follow up to the tweet I wrote this piece for TES. People need to remember that she was a child, brainwashed and groome… 1 week ago