On Wednesday the 24th of September the choir had a new members’ evening. Of course we welcome new members all year round, but this offered an opportunity to hear (and join in with!) a range of songs from across our repertoire. Several new people attended the meeting, and the choir members enjoyed meeting them. We taught Siyahamba, a popular African song from the socialist repertoire, and performed You’ve Got a Friend.
A proud member of the Campaign Choirs Network
- @Blammo771 @JoeBangles11 @jeremycorbyn We don't sing cheesy songs! 1 month ago
- Too young to remember Callaghan's 1970s cuts? In 2010, on the eve of Osborne's austerity @christineburns podcasted… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @DavidLammy: Barefaced lies designed to whip up hate against some of the world’s most vulnerable people. This is unhinged. https://t.co/… 3 months ago
- RT @Bucktonbirder: The falcon was found on top of a plucked Wood Pigeon on @nationaltrust land. Despite the investigation being closed, Der… 3 months ago
- RT @ClaireStudd: @denisesteadman @CovidLeics They don't seem to understand that not everyone can afford to self isolate if they need to, so… 3 months ago