On Wednesday the 24th of September the choir had a new members’ evening. Of course we welcome new members all year round, but this offered an opportunity to hear (and join in with!) a range of songs from across our repertoire. Several new people attended the meeting, and the choir members enjoyed meeting them. We taught Siyahamba, a popular African song from the socialist repertoire, and performed You’ve Got a Friend.
A proud member of the Campaign Choirs Network
- RT @32countydriver: @OlgaFitzRoy @TymVirginia To the Tune of "" A bicycle made for 2". I'd buy you a beer if I was there to hear you sing i… 6 days ago
- RT @OlgaFitzRoy: Today I’m in Berlin, working with musicians who get regular covid tests, & those who cannot yet return to work have a flex… 6 days ago
- RT @TalksTravel: This Friday 11 Sep at 10:15. An Overland Adventure: Cuba to Brazil. Zoe Lines' talk will include highlights from one of… 1 week ago
- RT @CampaignChoirs: Super short film by Peter Miller (@WillowPondFilms) with Pete Seeger + many others about The Internationale, it's origi… 2 weeks ago
- RT @stephenfarrow: This, @BorisJohnson, is the promise you made a couple of days after Leave won the referendum. From the bottom of my hea… 3 weeks ago